BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog # 9: Reflecting on Paragraphing

1. What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
Well I learned to have a successful paragraph i have to have a topic sentence and develop it.




2. How do you know that you have learned it?
I don't know, I have to wait and see when Professor X will read my paper. but I hope I got it.


3. Can you describe how you learned it?
Not really because I don't know if am using it right for my essay. but the professor did give some good samples of it in class.



4. What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
Well I think developing the topic that's the difficult thing for this paragraphing. I have to read and memorize the lesson from class.


5. How do you feel after today's class?
uuummmmmmmm I don't know ..... I'm a very negative person =/ but I kind of feel OK with today lesson, and I hope I do an excellent essay for Blog # 8 .......

No comments:

Post a Comment