BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog 7: Reflecting on Thesis-based Writing.

1. What have you learned from the thesis-based writing class?
I learned that thesis is hard to develop into a full essay. but with some pointer from Professor X I think I'm getting it.

2 .How do you know that you have learned it?
Well I don't, I'm hoping for profesor X to see what I wrote today and let me know my mistakes.

3. Can you describe how you learned it?
Well I try to learned this by doing some writing that the professor is giving us.

4.What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
Its' difficult for me as of now. but I will try to learned it and use it on my future essay.

5.  How do you feel after today's class?
A little bit scare about this way of writting, I hope on wednesday we can to more execises and practice more of this claims and thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment