BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog # 3: Reflecting on Summary

1. What have you learned from the Summarizing Class?
I learned the strategies how to write a well out though summary.

2. How do you know that you have learned it?
Well time will tell, I just have to apply the strategies on my future assignments.

3. Can you describe how you learned it?
Well I hope I learned it on the summary I did for homework this week. I try to use all the steps of the strategies that professor X show us. For example introduce the author and title I did that. And all the steps as well…….. I hope ……

4. What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
Well the 2 summaries that we did in class helped a lot and how the professor explains to us in detail.  Well the way how I want to express my thoughts from the writer’s text to my own summarize, I find that very difficult to do.

5. How do you feel after today’s class?
A little bit scare of how am I going to write my summary of “I know the truth, so don’t bother me with facts”, because I haven’t done an assignment like this since high school (12 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment