BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog # 6

Make a list of ideas and facts you thought were true at some point in the past but you no longer do


1. El cuco ( the boogie man ) - When I was a lil kid I always was afraid of el cuco. My parents always told me that he will get me if i'm not a good boy. But Now I'm know its a lie. cause he never got me. and its an old story that parents tell her kids to be afraid.

2. Gismo  ( from the gremlins ) - I saw the movie when I was a kid, and I though he was a real pet from china. But now I know he's puppet for that movie =(

3. Superman - I really though he did exsist in this world. but he's a comic book character.

4. Batman - Well I do think its possible that a rich man can be Batman and buy all those gagets and weapons. but haven't happen yet.

5. Star Wars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I know I'm a nerd!..... but it's a movie ... actually a great movie!

6. Dragons - Well I know that Human and Dinosaours didn't live together, but how knows if those dino can split fire from their mouth. but its science prove it that its a fantacy.

7. RoboCop - I really though he was for real. that the USA have that technology and and create a man and machine put together. but it was a movie. BUT! in the medical field human have machine body parts as their own. so I don't know about this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment