BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog # 24

Well the 3 blogs that I consider best critical thinking would be Blog # 22, 12, and 11.  I think those were the ones that make me think a lot in this semester. Blog # 22: The story of Stuff make me think a lot about my way of life, It taught me as I was like a zombie when I was buying stuff that I really don’t need. I really enjoy it the class and the discussing we had about it.  Blog # 12: Summary and Response to “Red Pill or Blue Pill?’  that’s another one that I enjoy writing about and discussing it on the classroom, that article by Christine Cornell and Patrick Malcolmson explain to be how we as human sometimes think that ignores is bliss and we don’t like to know the truth at times. When I was reading that article I was thinking about myself and how at times I feel like that.  And finally Blog # 11 about the Truman Show the question about the perfect world versus the real world. That blog was the toughest for me because I couldn’t think about anything to write about; I had to really brainstorm ideas for it.  But over all I enjoy and learn from all the blog that you make us write.
This kind of writing that we had this semester was different from my past ones, because this was the first time that I wrote on a blog and allows other students to read my work.
I really don’t know if the blogs help me with my writing skills but I sure hope so for this Wednesday’s exam that we have. But you told me that I got better in somewhat of my writing skills.
I’m not too fond about online work that was shared with others, but if that make me a better writer well so be it.
At times I read some of my classmates’ work, for help with my own blogs, at time I was stuck with some blogs and reading some really help in my benefit.
I was kind of shock that some students from other courses like my blogs and give me comments. That was very cool of them to do.
I really enjoy this class Professor X, I think it was one of my best experience in college from a long time…. I learn a lot of things about food and my home planet that I was continue to just and I hope to teach others. I know it suck that our semester got cut of short but I know that’s life…. I hope I get to see you in my future at la Guardia and we can have a good relationship as a student and professor. Damn thinking about it I’m going to miss all of my classmates I hope we can keep in touch with each others. I’m sorry for not doing Blog # 23 but I will do it soon for practice I had a busy week and weekend at work (we are moving) so it was very difficult for me to write well as my over units, so I want to apologies to you.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Your ruminations on the class read as very honest.

    I would like being in touch with you also. As I said--and will repeat the last time we meet--just come visit me in my office if you need anything or just feel like chatting with the ol' professor.

    ReplyDelete