BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog 19: In Defense of Food

What items in Pollan's advice make sense to you?

All of them, I think it’s common sense to buy organic food and processed food. Or at least buy food that the land grows naturally

Which could you implement right away?
Eat slowly…. I eat my food so fast that at times I don’t eat but I swallow my food… that’s not a good way to input my food…..


Which seem hard to do or farfetched?
Pay more, eat less. I’m a man and I need to have a decent amount of food on my plate. If not I’m will not function well =)

Which you wish you could do, but your present lifestyle does not make possible?
Pay more eat less. I live in a pricey neighborhood in queens (Rego Park with My girlfriend) and I have a budget. Plus I like to eat good as well

No comments:

Post a Comment